Add a touch of glitz to 2017 with this great little Nice break. Plus you’ll be sure to enjoy a little bit of sun while you’re strutting your stuff in the city too – plenty of Mediterranean vibes here!
Charming Nice Break
I was looking around on Skyscanner and Trivago and I’ve managed to pair up some cheap flights with some fantastic accommodation bang in the centre of the city. That means there’ll be no dilly-dallying about – you can get cracking on with the sightseeing right away!
Your flights will be departing from Dublin, and it’ll be just a short onward journey on to the city itself. Chez Josephine is where you’ll be staying with this deal – cosy accommodation in a traditional townhouse right in the centre. Perfect! Plus you’ve got free breakfast provided in the mornings too. Get each day off to the right start! :)
Nice is a city famed for its amazing art museums and fine dining. With tons of exhibitions, fantastic wine bars and even a few spas in the mix too, you’ll be able to indulge as much as you like. And since Nice enjoys quite the fair bit of sunshine you’ll definitely be able to stop off at the beach to work on your tans a little bit. But nothing beats a proper walk along the Promenade des Anglais and soaking up the amazing atmosphere… You can really sense the joie de vivre!
Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Charming Nice Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €186
- Travel period: 15/05/2017 – 18/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chez Josephine
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €186 per person based on two adults sharing