At some point or another, most have us have been to Spain but I’m willing to bet that not as many people have been to the capital city. With this charming Madrid break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can tick this amazing city off your list!
Charming Madrid Break
This delightful little city break that I’ve put together is a sure cure for the blues! You’ll be staying in the great value Pez Azul Hotel right in the heart of the city. This great little bit of accommodation has a serious amount going for it. It’s lovely and comfortable and just a short walk away from the city centre. The Pez Azul has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a rating of 8.3 out of 10 on Trivago as a result!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin to Madrid, so thats one less thing to worry about. Madrid is a seriously amazing city thats just bursting at the seams with things to see and do. There are plenty of great Museums like the Prado which has some of the most famous paintings in the world. If you really want to get into the culture of the city I would recommend heading to the La Latina area of the city where you can sample some of the delicious tapas!
All of the details are just below so follow the links and get booking :)
- Charming Madrid Break: 3 Nights Stay in Well Rated Accommodation incl. Return Flights for €139pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Pez Azul
- Score: 8.3 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Self Transfer
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing