Seeking turquoise-lapped beaches and verdant forests to explore in glorious sunshine? If this is the type of holiday that makes your summer complete then I’ve found a bargain to Corfu, an island off Greece’s northwest coast in the Ionian Sea! Book with TUI and you’ll be jet-setting off to an island defined by rugged mountains and crystal-blue waves.
Charming Corfu Escape
Look forward to calling Paleo Inn, a rose-painted hotel overlooking Paleokastritsa Bay, its harbour and the Ionian Sea your home for 7 nights. Your light and bright room comes with a balcony, perfect for sipping on an ice-cold drink and watching the glimmering sunset. The charming, understated hotel has a modest sized pool but is a real favourite amongst guests, loved for its stunning location and warm friendly atmosphere.
The hotel is just 350m from the nearby sun-kissed beach so why not grab a book and relax by the lapping waves or try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping watersports. Culture vultures, you are truly catered to with a trip to Angelokastro – a 13th-century Byzantine fortress perched on the top of a cliff. You won’t fail to be impressed by the jaw-dropping vistas you get of Corfu’s rocky north-western coast. Entry is free too!
Want a slice of the Greek lifestyle, just click any of the links to book this gem! :)
- Charming Corfu Escape: 7 Nights in Top-rated Hotel incl. Breakfast, Transfers & Return Flights from Dublin, just €399
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 24/05/2019 – 31/05/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Hotel Paleo Inn
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: PALEOKASTRITSA, CORFU
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €399 per person based on two adults sharing