Copenhagen epitomises Scandi-chic. This Danish city is modern and fashion-forward but never loses its traditional aesthetic. Check out the charming Copenhagen city trip I found on LivingSocial.
Charming Copenhagen City Trip
Walk through your very own fairytale with this break to the Danish capital. You can stay in either the Good Morning Copenhagen Star or the Hotel Osterport. The Copenhagen Star Hotel is situated just 100 meters from the Central Station. It’s in the Vesterbro district, with a lot of cosy cafes and restaurants. The Hotel Osterport, meanwhile, is just a few S-train stops away from Tivoli and Stroget.
Copenhagen is a gorgeous city. There are so many beautiful neighbourhoods to wander through. Take the perfect Insta pic at the waterfront Nyhavn, see the Queen’s residence of Amalienborg. After the sun sets, head to Tivoli Gardens for a night of amusements and beautiful lights.
Book this break with Livingsocial – there are plenty of dates available!
- Charming Copenhagen City Trip: 2-3 Nights in Choice of Hotel Incl. Breakfast & Flights from just €139
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period:
- Length of stay: 2 or 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Hotel and score: on TripAdvisor
- Location: Copenhagen
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing