If you’re looking to check out an airport that has bucket loads of charm and plenty to explore then look no further than this central solo Warsaw break. With this deal that I’ve put together on Airbnb and my Flight Finder, you’ll be able to enjoy an amazing city thats a bit of a hidden gem in my opinion!
Central Solo Warsaw Break
This little central city break is all about making sure you have a stress free holiday! The Airbnb that you’ll be staying in is right in the heart of the city so you really won’t have far to go to get to any of the amazing landmarks. With plenty of top-notch facilities and the fact that it has been recently renovated, you’ll be lovely and comfortable during your stay! The hosts of the Airbnb have a fantastic reputation and have earned themselves the ‘Superhost’ award!
Included with the deal are your flights from Dublin to Warsaw Modlin. The transfer from the airport isn’t too bad, all you have to do is get a bus that runs right to the central station. From there its just a 10 minute walk to the apartment. Warsaw is a dynamic mix of old and new that will captivate your mind. It has had something of a rough history but as a result of this, there are plenty of amazing things to check out in the city.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
NB: Check out this link to a generic search on Airbnb for the dates just in case it’s sold out, there’s plenty of value to be had! ;)
- Central Solo Warsaw Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Central Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €161
- Provider: Deal found with Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Warsaw (WMI)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Central Warsaw Studio “Zgoda ORANGE”
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb with the ‘Superhost’ Award
- Location: Warsaw city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Bus to City Centre takes around an Hour and costs 33PLN
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €161 per person based on one adult travelling solo