Head off the ultimate city break! This central London hotel break from Expedia is the perfect way to enjoy a big city escape for less.
Central London Hotel Break
You’ll get some fantastic service at the Ibis London City Shoreditch. This hotel has excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and it’s supremely handy for seeing London’s main attractions. You’ll be just 20m from Aldgate Station, a stroll away from Liverpool Street and the Tower of London.
Shoreditch in East London is one of my favourite neighbourhoods. It’s full of plenty of hip bars and restaurants. Check out the Colombia Road Flower Market on Sundays or pick up a rare find in Boxpark. Getting around the city from here will be a breeze too, with loads of transport links nearby. I personally love walking along South Bank to enjoy the city’s stunning skyline. Get free tickets to the Sky Garden to see London from above!
Book this great value trip on Expedia by finding a date that suits you!
- Central London Hotel Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights just €180
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis London City Shoreditch
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Shoreditch, London
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €180 per person based on two adults sharing