If you’re looking for a truly authentic taste of Portugal it would be hard to go wrong with this central Lisbon break. With this offer, you’ll be staying right in the heart of the action so you can really experience the city like a local.
Central Lisbon Break
I managed to put this city break together using Trivago and my Flights Finder tool so you know you’re getting the best possible deal. With this deal, you’ll be staying in the AL Pensao Praca da Figueira guesthouse which is in a great location for checking out the city. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a rating of 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago as a result. Plus you get your flights included with the package so its all about reducing that stress.
Probably one of the best ways to explore the city would be to wander around the famous Alfama district. This area of the city oozes charm and is really the cultural heart of the city. You could grab one of the yellow trams to get around or stop off in a cafe and have a delicious Pastel de Nata. Another great way to see the city is from the hillsides that surround it. You can get some sweeping views that will have your friends feeling jealous ;)
Check out all of the details just below and get going today!
- Central Lisbon Break: 3 Nights in a Great Value Guesthouse incl. Return Flights for just €160pp
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: AL Pensão Praça da Figueira
- Rating: 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Central Location just 1.6km from the city centre
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €160 per person based on two adults sharing