If you’re looking for a city break that has it all and doesn’t break the bank then I have just the thing for you! This central Brussels break that I’ve put together with my Flight Finder tool and Airbnb is the perfect chance to explore a beautiful city with a vibrant atmosphere.
Central Brussels Break
As part of this great value package, you’ll be staying in an Airbnb right at the heart of the action. During your stay, you’ll get the chance to stay in a gorgeous modern flat right in the heart of the city centre. For the whole duration of the stay, the entire flat is yours to chill out in. The flat itself is located in the Dansaert Area of the city which is known for being a trendy area of Brussels. From there you can easily soak up the amazing atmosphere of the entire city!
Probably one of the first things that you’ll be struck by when you get to the city is the sheer beauty of it all. The city is littered with stunning buildings that hint at a fascinating history and culture. This city break takes place during the summer so you’ll be able to walk around very easily. It should be perfect weather to sit out in the Place Saint Géry where you can soak up the atmosphere of the city. There are also plenty of cultural highlights that you can explore during your stay.
All of the details are just below, so get booking and have an amazing time! :)
- Central Brussels Break: 2 Nights in a Chic, Modern Airbnb in the City Centre incl. Return Flights for just €141pp
- Travel period: 18/06/2018 – 20/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb with the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: Downtown Brussels
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €141 per person based on two adults sharing