I found you this Central Bruges City Break in January 2018! Bruges, in Belgium, has a fairytale feel, thanks to its numerous churches, winding cobbled streets and pretty squares. One of the most famous churches is the Heilig-Bloedbasiliek, which gets its name from a phial which apparently contained a few drops of Christ’s blood. Top attractions there include the Groeningemuseum, the most famous art gallery in the city, the city hall, which dates back to 1420 and the 83m high, 13th century Belfort tower!
Central Bruges City Break
Martin’s Brugge hotel has an excellent reputation, as does the Floris Karos Hotel which are the two possible , so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotels are ideally located in central Bruges, within walking distance of the city centre and its main attractions. The hotels offer comfortable guest rooms where you can relax after a long day exploring the city! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a double room.
I found you this deal by combining offers on Livingsocial! Please book directly on this site and be sure you read the fine print before completing your booking!! Have a fantastic trip!
- Central Bruges City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only €99pp
- Travel period: Departing 8/9th of January
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Martin’s Brugge/Floris Karos Hotel
- Location: central
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €99 per person based on 2 adults sharing