I don’t think there could be anything better than a cheap break to the centre of Amsterdam. The problem usually is that it usually costs an arm and a leg! However with this central Amsterdam getaway that I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner you can do the impossible.
Central Amsterdam Getaway
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the charming Flying Pig Hostel in downtown Amsterdam. This hostel has a great reputation for having a great atmosphere and especially suits students or anyone who is looking to have a great time. I know many people are a bit anxious about staying in a hostel, but with this one there is nothing to fear! In the reviews, many people praise it for the service they are given and how the staff really look after them. Plus the massive benefit of staying in the hostel is that you are literally slap bang in the middle of the city!
Amsterdam is a city that is bursting at the seams with charm, culture and famous landmarks that are all waiting for you to visit. You’re never far from anything, especially since you’re in the city centre. I would really recommend checking out any of the amazing museums that flood the city. The Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank Huis and the Tulip Museum are all personal favourites of mine. If you just want to catch some late summer sun I would recommend checking out Vondelpark for a chilled atmosphere.
So what are you waiting for? This city is dying to be explored! :)
- Central Amsterdam Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Reviewed Hostel incl. Flights for just €151
- Travel period: 04/09/2017 – 07/09/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: the Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €151 per person based on two adults sharing