As soon as I saw this deal I just knew I had to share it with you guys! I love Amsterdam as a city but it can be very tricky to find decent accommodation. Thanks to Trivago and my Flight Finder I was able to put together an amazing offer right in the heart of this stunning city!
Central Amsterdam Break
For this offer, you’ll be staying in a Private Studio Apartment right in the centre of Amsterdam. Yes, you read that right!! On Trivago the listing actually says that its 0.0km to the city centre. Normally when it comes to finding a place to stay in Amsterdam you can get stuck way outside the centre. So each night after enjoying the charms of the city you can wander back to this gorgeous, cosy studio.
Along with your stay in this apartment you’ve also got flights included. All you have to do is follow the links I’ve provided and you’ll have the deal booked! I can’t get enough of Amsterdam and I know its one of the most popular places on the blog, so don’t hang around because it won’t last very long!
All of the details are just below, so follow the links and have an amazing day! :)
- Central Amsterdam Break: 2 Nights in Fantastic & Central Apartment with Flights only €145
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: DUB
- Destination airport: AMS
- Airline: Ryanair
- Accommodation: “Private Studio in Amsterdam”
- Score: 8.4/10
- Location: de Wallen, central Amsterdam
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €145 per person based on two adults sharing