If you’re looking to round up the group for a bit of banter this coming summer, but want to approach your holidays a little bit outside the box, this stunning cave accommodation in Gran Canaria could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Cave Accommodation in Gran Canaria
I found this unique offer using a combination of Airbnb and our Flight Finder. This offer is specifically for nine people, but the property is flexible in the sense that you can reduce the amount of people looking to stay. The complex itself is like something out of a modern remake of The Flintstones. It has five bedrooms and is incredibly spacious. The complex itself is over 27,000 squared metres in size and you would have it entirely to yourselves.
As well as the awesome Jacuzzi, there is WiFi, a Games Room, outdoor terrace and unbelievable surroundings for hiking. This is the REAL Gran Canaria. What could be better than sparking up the barbecue and enjoying some drinks with your friends or family. Just a point of note, when you follow the link for flights, it’s not possible to book nine flights at once so it would be that you would have to make multiple bookings.
This is the perfect getaway for large groups looking to see what the Canary Islands are really like. Follow the links to book or get more info.
- Cave Accommodation in Gran Canaria: 1 Week in Stunning Cave Complex with Hot Tub for Group of 9 incl. Flights for only €456pp
- Travel period: 13/06/2018 – 20/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Palmas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Accommodation: Cuevas de Barreto, Gran Canaria
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 8 reviews
- Location: Firgas, Gran Canaria
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €456 per person based Group of 9 sharing