Get away for a while with this casual Copenhagen solo trip that I’ve found for you on Hotels.com and My Flight Finder. They say traveling is best done alone and with a two-night stay and flights for just €202, this is the perfect chance to see northern Europe’s most beautiful city!
Casual Copenhagen Solo Trip
You’ll be staying in the very well-reviewed Sleepchp located quite close to the Freetown Christiania, a very famous place in the city known for its alternative markets and unique atmosphere. This hotel offers individual bedrooms that suit the single traveler with shared bathrooms and a common area where you may get to know other guests at breakfast. A metro station is less than a 5-minute walk away, which makes seeing the city all the easier! Previously guests also labeled it as a safe neighborhood for staying in.
The city has many incredible historic and royal buildings to see such as the Amalienborg Palace where the royal family of Denmark lives. The nightlife is extensive and you’ll have no shortage of things to do in the evening time. The locals are renowned for speaking excellent English so there’ll be no danger of a language barrier in most cases.
Don’t miss out this chance to relax for a while with this casual Copenhagen solo trip. Have an amazing time! :)
- Casual Copenhagen Solo Trip: 2 Nights In A Central Hotel incl. Flights just €202
- Provider: Hotels.com + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 29-08-2018 – 31-08-2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleepcph
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7 reviews
- Location: In the city center
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €202 based on one person traveling