Cape Town Holiday
13 Nights for 4 in Stunning Airbnb on the Beach, with Pool & Flights
Departure airport Dublin
What an absolutely stunning place Cape Town is! It has a set of characteristics that make it pound for pound one of the most unique destinations on earth to enjoy a break away. This Cape Town holiday that I have put together using Airbnb and our Flight Finder will allow you to sample its brilliance for yourself.
Cape Town Holiday
The region offers you the best of both worlds as you not only get a fabulous city but there is inspiring nature nearly everywhere you look. This is the ultimate spot for a road trip too for places such as Chapman’s Peak Drive which has often been referred to as the “world’s most beautiful road”. If you want more details about things to do in Cape Town, we spoke about it in depth on the last episode of our podcast way back in November.
The accommodation for this trip is an outstanding Airbnb which is directly beside the beach. It also has a pool on site which is for your use only. It is in a quieter part of town but still only ten minutes by car/taxi to the centre. The weather in October is great so you should be able to pick up a nice tan along the way. :)
Explore one of the most gorgeous places on earth this October and follow the links to book your trip today.
- Cape Town Holiday: 13 Nights for 4 in Stunning Airbnb on the Beach, with Pool & Flights – €663pp
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 13 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cape Town
- Airline: Ethiopian
- Location: Lagoon Beach, Cape Town
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €663 per person based on four sharing