As you know the Cannes Film Festival is currently hitting the headlines – so I thought I’d take a little creative liberty and put together this great deal for a Cannes holiday for you today! :)
I’ve spotted an absolutely gorgeous Airbnb listing currently going in Cannes that I think will make for a fantastic stay in the city. Situated in the building of a former palais-style hotel, this modern apartment features plenty of space, high ceilings and modern design. You really do get that designer feeling here!
What’s more you’re just a stone’s throw away from the centre of Cannes. The sea is just a few hundred metres away from your doorstep, while many of the major sights such as the Palais des Festivals, the famous Croisette promenade and tons of museums and restaurants are within 20 minutes by foot. I’d also recommend heading to the Îles de Lérins for an interesting day trip, or heading to Cannes’ oldest neighbourhood, Le Suquet.
With this deal you’ve also got return Skyscanner flights to Nice from Dublin. Actually Nice is only a short hop on the train away, so why not make the most of your adventures to the Côte d’Azur? It’s another fantastic city with a gorgeous Old Town, and the nearby town of Villefranche-sur-Mer is also a fantastic spot for a romantic dinner by the waterfront.
To book your French escape then just click the links below to book your trip! If the Airbnb is booked up, then you can always play around with the dates until you find something that suits you. :)
- Cannes Holiday: 3 Nights in Stylish Airbnb incl. Flights only €198
- Travel period: 12/10/2017 – 15/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Listing: Luxurious Apartment in Palace to Cannes
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 132 reviews
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €198 per person based on two adults sharing