With this wicked deal for a week in Calgary you’ll be able to experience mighty Canadian nature at its finest!
Banff National Park is Canada’s first national park, and the third ever in the world. And it’s here where you’ll find some of Canada’s finest nature. Towering mountains, sprawling pine forests and lakes with some of the bluest water you’ll ever see – this is Mother Nature’s greatest work of art. Besides Ireland of course. ;)
I’ve put together this deal using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as your accommodation. You’re staying at the Carriage House Inn, located in southwest Calgary a few kilometres from the centre of town. Breakfast is provided each morning so you’ll have plenty of energy for all the exploration ahead. Calgary itself has all sorts of great museums, restaurants and bars, so definitely check it out!
But for me the real highlight is the nearby Banff National Park. There are all sorts of full-day tours you can do from Calgary, so you’re in the best place to be if you want to enjoy this untamed nature but still enjoy a taste of city life. Learn more about the First Nations and their history of the region, go kayaking along the lakes and rivers or – and this is pretty insane – go for a round of golf with full view of the massive Canadian Rockies!
If you’re a lover of the outdoors then you don’t need me to tell you that Canada is pretty much heaven on earth when it comes to amazing scenery. Just pack your bags and go! :)
- Calgary: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €714
- Travel period: 06/03/2017 – 13/03/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Calgary
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Carriage House Inn
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Southwest Calgary
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €714 per person based on two adults sharing