Need a cheap and cheerful getaway this May that’s filled with sun? Then be sure to check out this fantastic Cala d’Or holiday I’ve spotted – and the best thing is that you have multiple departure airports to choose from!
Cala d’Or Holiday
I’ve spotted some fantastic all inclusive deals to Majorca on Falcon, perfect for anyone that’s looking for a getaway with plenty of sun without having to break the bank! You’ve got three departure airports to choose from, so it doesn’t matter if you’re wanting to depart from Shannon, Dublin or Cork – you’ve got a great deal to look forward to.
All three options come with your return flights to Palma de Mallorca included as well as check-in luggage and your transfers. You’ve also got a week at the Barcelo Hotel Ponent Playa, which enjoys a very privileged location next to the beautiful sheltered beach of Cala Ferrara. The centre of Cala d’Or is just a short walk away, so you’ve got the best of both worlds really!
All that’s left for you to do really is to just put your feet up! All-inclusive catering has got your completely covered, so you can always kick back by the pool with a good book and a cocktail, or book yourselves in for a boat trip, or go on a day trip to Palma… The list goes on!
I’ve listed the prices for all three options below – you can use the buttons below to see the deals. :)
Depart from Shannon for just €556:
Depart from Dublin for just €573:
Depart from Cork for just €631:
- Cala d’Or Holiday: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel + Flights and Transfers from only €556
- Travel period: 13/05/2017 – 20/05/2017 for all options
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure:
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: AlbaStar
- Hotel: Barcelo Hotel Ponent Playa
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago
- Location: Cala Ferrara/Cala d’Or, Majorca
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here