Heads up everyone – if you’re looking to have a good time in Europe this summer then I think I’ve found something you’ll love! With a little help from TUI, I’ve found a fantastic package for a Bulgaria summer holiday – you’ll be guaranteed to have a cracking time here!
Bulgaria Summer Holiday
Fly from Dublin to Bourgas and the hotel transfer is included, so you don’t need to worry about that.
You’ll be staying at the Ivana Palace Hotel, located at a beautiful white sanded beach on Sunny Beach. This hotel comes with a whole host of features and services, including a fantastic outdoor pool, a spa and wellness centre, restaurant and a bar. It’s also possible to rent a car here – why not go on a day trip up to Varna and visit the museums and beaches?
Speaking of beaches: your hotel is right next to one! It is definitely a quieter area so it’s the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday and unwind. Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast is a stunning part of the world, and on top of all that they have some awesome weather there! Don’t miss out on this awesome holiday!
- Bulgaria Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only €264
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: operated by TUI
- Hotel: Ivana Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4/5
- Location: Tsarevo, Bulgaria
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €264 per person based on two adults sharing