This is THE party destination and would make the perfect end of semester holiday!! A holiday to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is renowned for being the craziest of your life, so you know YOLO and all that, do it while you’re young. With this deal from ebookers.ie, you and a friend get flights, accommodation and food and drink included!! So all you have to worry about is just how much of it you will consume. It’s partytime!
Sol Nessebar Bay, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Next to the beach, Sol Nessebar Bay is where you will make stories to tell for a lifetime. The all inclusive option means you can eat and drink as much as you like at a variety of bars in the resort. There is the restaurant, the lobby bar, the pool bar, the beach bar and the entertainment bar, all of which serving snacks and drinks. With 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 136 reviews + Travellers Choice Award 2014, you know you’re in for a spectacular time.
The night life in this area is legendary, so it’s up to you to try and keep up with the pace. There are different clubs all around the coast to explore, not to mention the beach parties that are sure to break out.
During the day, when you’re not hungover, hire a boat or a yacht from Nessebar to enjoy a panoramic tour around the town. Alternatively, you can stay on land and hire a car to take a full tour of the area. If you plan on drinking all day however, please do not do this, but rather stay in the safety of the hotel, you know, because there’s drink there.
To book this amazing holiday, click on the link below.
- Bulgaria Sunny Beach: 9 Nights All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €534
- Travel period: 25/05/2015 – 03/06/2015
- Length of Stay: nine days
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Sol Nessebar Bay
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 136 reviews + Travellers Choice Award 2014
- Location: Nessebar Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: taxi will take half an hour and cost about €12
- Price: only €534 per person based on two adults sharing