If you’re feeling like sorting yourself out with some last minute sunshine I have just the deal for you on Falcon Holidays! I managed to find a deal in Bulgaria All inclusive, which means all the hassle is taken out and all you need to do to is focus on topping up your tan ;)
Bulgaria All Inclusive
With this deal you’ll be staying in the gorgeous ClubHotel Riu Helios Paradise, where you can kick back and relax at any one of the handful of the pools that surround the hotel. It has an excellent 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor so you can chill out in style. The best part has to be that not only is your hotel sorted but you also have flights and your food sorted for the week. Not only this but all of your flights and transfers are included with your deal. You really can’t get any better than that!
The beach is practically on your doorstep so you’re never far from having a cool refreshing dip in the sea! These beaches are world famous and I think there is nothing better to cure the blues than the feeling of warm sand between your toes :) The hotel is in a great location, its only a short walk from a fantastic selection of shops and restaurants. Not that you would want to, this premier hotel has 5 restaurants and 4 pools!
This is definitely something that you don’t want to miss out on! Check out the link below for the details, enjoy! :)
- Bulgaria All Inclusive: 1 Week 4-Star All Inclusive Beach Front Hotel, Flights and Transfers only €681
- Travel period: 18/09/2017 – 26/09/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Bourgas Airport
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Helios Paradise
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €681 per person based on two adults