There always seems to be a million excuses standing between us and the opportunity to travel. This awesome deal that I have found using a combination of Trivago and my Flight Finder should help to hopefully break down some of those barriers. This budget winter London getaway should help brighten up those shorter days quite nicely. :)
Budget Winter London Getaway
The accommodation I have selected for this offer is the Canary Heights hotel. It is a budget accommodation that is fairly no frills but it has received great feedback for its cleanliness on Trivago, so no worries there. The hotel is situated in the Newham area of London. About a mile away from the hotel is the Emirates Air Line Cable Car which is a really fun way to get a stunning view of London. From close by then, it is possible to get a boat tour along the Thames and hope off in the more traditional tourist spots of Big Ben and the London Eye.
I have a lot of love for this beautiful city. Especially the buzz in the run up to Christmas. It has a special kind of atmosphere that is quite hard to put your finger on. This deal is not really about luxury, it’s more about the ability to explore and make memories.
Be sure to make the most of this amazing price. Follow the links to book today.
- Budget Winter London Getaway: 3 Nights in Accommodation & Flights for only €78
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Canary Heights
- Score: 7.6/10 on Trivago
- Location: Newham, London
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €78 per person based on two adults sharing