There’s no denying how cool the Swedish capital is, but going on holiday there doesn’t have to be so expensive! Treat yourselves to this budget Stockholm weekend trip and enjoy a 3-night stay in this fantastic city!
Budget Stockholm Weekend Trip
The capital’s unique location strewn across several islands definitely gives it an extra touch of beauty. And when you wander the medieval streets of Gamla Stan, walk through the leafy parks of Djurgården or hang out with the hipsters in Södermalm, you’ll realise that each neighbourhood has got its own flair and atmosphere.
This Expedia holiday package is for a 3-night stay in the island of Skeppsholmen, which puts you in a unique location on a small island right in the heart of the city. There’s plenty of ferry connections to help you get around so you’re never too far from all the action!
You’ll have return flights from Dublin and your stay at the STF af Champman included – it’s a great place to stay for those on a budget and the fantastic reviews speak for themselves. Comfy, clean rooms will mean you’ll feel right at home, and the unique location means that you can enjoy fantastic views of the city all around you!
If you’re interested in booking then just click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Budget Stockholm Weekend Trip: 3 Nights in Great Accommodation incl. Flights only €166
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 13/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Skeppsholmen Island, Stockolm (central)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €166 per person based on two adults sharing