Budget Rome Break
3 Nights in Fantastic Guest House incl. Breakfast & Return Flights
Hotel White Rooms Colosseo
Departure airport Dublin
Ah, Rome… It’s a city bursting to the seams with history, fantastic food and a beautiful atmosphere. Looking out across terracotta rooftops and squares with hustle and bustle going on below… It’s seriously magical!
Budget Rome Break
If you’ve yet to explore the Italian capital, then you really have to get on it. You’ll absolutely love exploring all the winding streets and beautiful parks. And then if you’re feeling peckish, you’ve got some of the best Italian cuisine to get stuck into. There’s all sorts of beautiful pastas, pizzas, gelato and antipasti to get stuck into – for the best food I recommend heading to an area called Testaccio where you’ll still find a lot of dishes made in the traditional way.
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll have your return flights and accommodation in the deal. You’ll be staying at the superb White Rooms Colosseo. As you could probably guess by the name you’re literally a stone’s throw away from the Colosseum as it’s just up the road. The guesthouse itself is super comfortable and you’ll be given a complimentary breakfast as well as plenty of fantastic advice from your hosts.
There’s a serious amount to see and do in Rome. Whether it’s exploring ancient Roman ruins or throwing in a coin for good luck at the Trevi Fountain, you’ve got tons of iconic sights and experiences to get stuck into.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Budget Rome Break: 3 Nights in Fantastic Guest House incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €160
- Travel period: 05/02/2017 – 08/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: White Rooms Colosseo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €160 per person based on two adults sharing