I think it’s pretty certain to say that most people are dreaming of experiencing Iceland at some point. Those landscapes, nature, the northern lights… It’s heavenly stuff, really! If you’re really tight on a budget but scared that it means that this destination is out of the question for you, then I think you might like this budget Reykjavik holiday!
Budget Reykjavik Holiday
I managed to spot a very cheap holiday package on Expedia. The deal comes with direct return flights from Dublin with with WOW Air as well as 4 nights at the Reykjavik Hostel Village. You’ll actually have your own private room here, and while it is basic, you’ll be more than snug enough here. The location is great too – the main shopping street of Reykjavik is a short walk away, as well as the Hallgrimskirkja, museums and the very swanky opera hall down at the waterfront.
One of the best ways to get a perfect first impression of Iceland is to book yourself a tour of the Golden Circle since you’ll be exploring some amazing, typically Icelandic landscapes just a short rive from Reykjavik. And you just have to go for a dip in the Blue Lagoon of course – kinda goes without saying really!
To book your budget Reykjavik holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Budget Reykjavik Holiday: 4 Nights in Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only €303pp
- Travel period: 27/09/2018 – 01/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: Reykjavik Hostel Village
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €303 per person based on two adults sharing