Has the real world got you down? Do you feel as if you’re just going through the motions and that all your time is simply going towards serving others routines without any return for you personally? If this describes your situation, I implore you to take control of your own happiness and go explore! This budget London getaway from Trivago and our Flight Finder would be a good starting point.
Budget London Getaway
A lot of London needs no introduction as we have seen so much of it on television of the years. Yet nothing quite beats being there. Walking through St. James Park or Hyde Park and chilling out with your bestie and a good book is idyllic as it sounds. :) There are also so many places for you to soak up London culture as you will be staying in the Camden area of London.
The accommodation for this is budget in nature, but it is enough for what it is. A last-minute getaway that doesn’t break the bank yet provides you with a handsome return on your investment. The Thames, Big Ben, London Eye, Madame Tussaud’s are just some of the mainstream places to go to which are all awesome. The best thing about London though is that it is so expansive, if you ask anyone who has been, they will always have their own little insider tips and knowledge, so really it is down to you to go and find your own. :)
Take a break from reality with this budget London getaway. Follow the links to book today.
- Budget London Getaway: 2 Nights in Well Rated Camden Accommodation & Flights for only €131pp
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 12/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: LSE Carr-Saunders Hall
- Rating: 8.1/10 on Trivago out of 1079 reviews
- Location: Camden, London
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €131 per person based on two adults sharing