Budapest quite rightly holds the nickname of ‘Pearl of the Danube’. From its breathtaking architecture to its age-old traditions of spas and baths, this city is a true joy to explore and it’s somewhere everyone needs to experience at least once!
Budget Budapest City Break
This is a wicked little deal for anyone who’s not had the chance to visit the Hungarian yet, or even those of you just looking for another excuse to go! I put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, which means that you’ll have accommodation and return flights included. You’ll be staying in a fantastic location at the Nova Apartments – super central and with loads of transport connections on your doorstep. All around you’ll have fantastic nightlife and shops. As soon as you step out the door you’ll be able to sense the city’s buzzing atmosphere!
Over at Liberty Square you’ll find a huge monument dedicated to the leaders of the seven Magyar tribes that united to form the country. In fact, the number seven is a bit of recurring theme in Budapest – the famous Fisherman’s Bastion has seven spires too! No trip to Budapest is complete without paying a visit to one of the legendary public baths, nor one of the many ruin pubs that are one of the highlights of the city’s nightlife scene!
So, what are you waiting for! Simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites where you can book your hotel and flights!
- Budget Budapest City Break: 3 Nights in Centrally Located Apartment incl. Return Flights only €115
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nova Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €115 per person based on two adults sharing