One of the most beautiful stretches of land in Italy, the Amalfi Coast offers the perfect getaway. This dramatic Mediterranean landscape is one that will romance you like no other! Check out this budget Amalfi Coast getaway.
Budget Amalfi Coast Getaway:
You will enjoy a stay in La Vela, a modest but friendly and super-affordable hotel in the area of Furore. You can reach several towns on the Amalfi Coast from here. I recommend either relying on the buses or renting a car hire to explore the area! You’ll be 800 metres from Fiordo di Furore Beach and 3km from Sentiero degli Dei. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the morning before heading out to explore!
Located on the Amalfi Coast, Furore has plenty of beautiful sights and excursions! Head to the Cantine Marisa Cuomo, a winery, the Via di Praia Beach and the Grotta dello Smeraldo. The rugged cliffs, pastel-coloured houses and small beaches of the coast will charm you instantly. Head to the towns like Ravello with its Arab-style villa and gardens and Amalfi with its medieval cathedrals and an idyllic beach.
Book this trip with Expedia by finding a date that suits you!
- Budget Amalfi Coast Getaway: 3 Nights in B&B Near Beach Incl. Flights, Breakfast & Car Hire from just €133
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Naples Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Vela
- Score: 3.8/5 on Expedia
- Location: Furore, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing