Looking for a great little escape with the kids without breaking the bank? It’s easier than you think! check out this budget Algarve family holiday that I put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Budget Algarve Family Holiday
The Algarve remains to be one of the most popular family holiday spots! The Plaza Real Atlantichotels is the perfect spot for enjoying a few days or a week in this stunning seaside spot. There are plenty of facilities here to keep you entertained like the tennis court, playground, kids’ pool and adult pool. It’s in a great location too – just ten minutes from the beach and a short drive away from the centre of Portimao and Praia da Rocha.
Portimao is more than just a sleepy port town. You’ll find a pretty old quarter. Check out the Museu de Portimao which is really quite stunning and the beautiful Nossa Senhora da Conceicao church. Take a family trip up the Fort of Santa Catarina de Ribamar. Of course, you’ll fall in love with beaches like Tres Irmaos and Praia da Rocha.
Book this break by finding dates that suit you best!
- Budget Algarve Family Holiday: 7 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel Incl. Return Flights just €99pp
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 4 or 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Faro Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Plaza Real Atlantichotels
- Score: 8.1 or ‘Very good’ on Trivago
- Location: Portimao, Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults and two children sharing