Summer Algarve Family Holiday
10 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel for Family of 4 incl. Breakfast & Return Flights
Looking for a great little escape with the kids without breaking the bank? It’s easier than you think! check out this budget Algarve family holiday that I put together over at Loveholidays – and this is peak summer season too!
Example departure dates:
- 05/07/2019 – 15/07/2019 – €414pp
- 06/07/2019 – 16/07/2019 – €402pp
- 09/07/2019 – 19/07/2019 – €441pp
- 12/07/2019 – 22/07/2019 – €476pp
- 11/08/2019 – 21/08/2019 – €495pp
- 18/08/2019 – 28/08/2019 – €474pp
- And many more…!
The Algarve remains to be one of the most popular family holiday spots! The Plaza Real Atlantichotels is the perfect spot for enjoying a few days or a week in this stunning seaside spot. There are plenty of facilities here to keep you entertained like the tennis court, playground, kids’ pool and adult pool. It’s in a great location too – just ten minutes from the beach and a short drive away from the centre of Portimao and Praia da Rocha.
Portimao is more than just a sleepy port town. You’ll find a pretty old quarter. Check out the Museu de Portimao which is really quite stunning and the beautiful Nossa Senhora da Conceicao church. Take a family trip up the Fort of Santa Catarina de Ribamar. Of course, you’ll fall in love with beaches like Tres Irmaos and Praia da Rocha.
Book this break by finding dates that suit you best!
- Summer Algarve Family Holiday: 10 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel for Family of 4 incl. Breakfast & Return Flights just €402pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Faro Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Plaza Real Atlantichotels
- Score: 8.1 or ‘Very good’ on Trivago
- Location: Portimao, Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included (options to add to package for a charge)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €402 per person based on two adults and two children sharing