It can be frustrating to plan a holiday with others. So, why not consider a solo adventure? While you might be self-conscious about going solo, there’s really no limit to what you can see in Hungary’s venerable capital. This Budapest solo trip includes two nights in a great, central flat with flights included.
Budapest Solo Trip
During your break in Budapest, you will be staying in your own private flat for two nights. Host Dora’s apartment is in the city centre and close to public transport links. This flat is modest but comfortable and well-equipped and is close to several of the city’s famous landmarks. You’ll be close to the Terror House, the Neprajzi Museum and St Stephen’s Basilica.
Budapest is a solo traveller’s dream. The city is rich in history and plenty of Neo-Gothic heritage sites but has a markedly youthful atmosphere. When it comes to beautiful architecture, this city shines. The impressive House of Parliament could easily be mistaken for a cathedral and Royal Palace is magical at night when the lights are switched on. It’ll be pretty cold and snowing in February but that’s what makes the city all the more magical. Get into a thermal bath and unwind, you won’t regret it! Get a feel for the city’s counter-cultural spirit in one of its many ruin bars.
Book this trip by following the links below!
- Budapest Solo Trip: 2 Nights in Cosy Central Flat Incl Flights just €113
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 02/02/1019 – 04/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb out of reviews + Superhost rating
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing