People rave about this city – and with good reason! And if you’ve yet to experience this place for yourself, then grab your best friends for a trip of a lifetime with this great Budapest group holiday!
Budapest Group Holiday
Budapest features a wealth of historic sights, iconic views and incredible thermal baths where you’ll be able to truly pamper yourself – perfect for when your feet are getting a little achy from all the walking around. ;)
I put this package together on Expedia and it comes with your return flights from Dublin and 3-nights at the excellent Stellar Residence for 4 people. Your modern apartment comes with two bedrooms, a kitchen/diner, a bathroom and even a little balcony overlooking a central courtyard. I’m a big fan of the modern furnishings – it’ll definitely be your home away from home in no time.
You’re just a short walk away from all the shopping and nightlife of the city centre. Budapest is famous for its so-called ruin bars, so I definitely recommend popping into one of them for a drink or two to really get a proper Budapest experience. Up from the Fisherman’s Bastion you’ll have the best views in all of the city – you’ll be able to see the absolutely stunning Parliament Building on the side of the river.
To book this group holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Budapest Group Holiday: 3 Nights for 4 People in Modern Apartment with Terrace incl. Flights only €118pp
- Travel period: 09/10/2017 – 12/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Stellar Residence
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €118 per person based on two adults sharing