I found you this Budapest Deal in October 2017! The Hungarian capital is an amazing city to explore on a city break for a couple of days! Feast your eyes on impressive architecture Royal Palace, the Basilica of St Stephen and the Hungarian parliament building. Or spend a relaxing day in the geothermal heated thermal baths! If museums are your thing, you can check out the Hungarian National Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, or the House of Terror, former headquarters of the Stalinist secret police. By night, you can visit one (or more?!) of the city’s famous ruined bars, which are filled with odd junk and trinkets!
The happy home Budapest has an excellent location, within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions. All the apartments are individually decorated and have kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi access and complimentary bottled water. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom design apartment.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Budapest Deal: 2 Nights in Stylish Apartment & Flights for only €164pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 11 – 13 October 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: happy home Budapest
- Rating: n/a
- Location: central
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check options here
- Price: only £164 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly