If you’re looking to explore an alternative city that also happens to be great value look no further than this Budapest city break. I managed to put this great value city break together with Skyscanner and my Hotel Finder so you know you’re getting a great deal!
Budapest City Break
With this amazing offer, you’ll be staying at the Opera Residence, a city centre hotel! You’ll only be a short walk away from the heart of the action. You’ll be able to take it all in and still have a great place to come back to after a long day of exploring. This excellent hotel has been reviewed nearly 800 times and has still maintained a rating of 8.1 out of 10 on my hotel finder! The great thing about this offer is that there are plenty of options for dates too!
Along with this stay in the Opera Residence you also get your return flights from Dublin to Budapest. This means that in just a couple of clicks you will be well on your way to this great city. There’s so much to love about it but by far the highlight for me are the thermal baths!
Check out all of the details just below and remember to follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Budapest City Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Fab Aparthotel in a Great Location incl. Flights from just €119
- Provider: my Hotel Finder and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 07/10/2019 – 10/10/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Opera Residence
- Score: 8.1 out of 10 on my Hotel Finder
- Location: 1.7km from the city centre
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €119 per person based on two adults sharing