Are you feeling like you need a change of scenery? I have the perfect city trip for you, complete with a trendy hotel in a great location just a stone’s throw away from all the action! Check out this midweek Brussels break and see what you think. ;) I put together this amazing city break with Expedia.
Midweek Brussels Break
Your stay will include 2 nights in the Meininger Hotel Brussels City Center. Return flights from Dublin are included and the airport is just a quick ride from the centre so you will get there in no time. The hotel is definitely all in style! I’ve stayed in this hotel myself and I gotta say – the modern design and huge rooms will make you embrace your trip even more. I’m sure you’ll meet one or the other cool mate to join you for some pub action in the evenings too!
Just a walk away from La Grand Place and the Cathedral of St. Michael you’ll find yourself in the perfect location to make the most of your trip. Brussels has a compact historic centre but it’s super charming with plenty of restaurants, pretty parks and calm squares where you can sit down with some good grub and just soak up the atmosphere. And of course, the nightlife is amazing too – Brussels is known as a city of beer after all! My tip: Delirium, which has over 2,000 beers on its menu…
Don’t turn your back on this charming, beautiful city and check out the links below!
- Midweek Brussels Break: 2 Nights in Award-Winning Hotel incl. Flights only €116
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 28/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Hotel Brussels City Center
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + 2018 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Central
- Board basis: self-catered
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Airport transfer: Check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €116 per person based on two adults sharing