As we get older, the chance for adventures with friends seem to thin out, just like a lot of Irish mens’ hairlines. If you’re lucky enough to still have a good gang to call upon, why not gather three of your nearest and dearest for this bargain Brussels group getaway.
Brussels Group Getaway
This is an offer which I have using a combination of Trivago and our Flight Finder. The important thing to note about this offer is that you will be departing from Dublin and arriving into Brussels Charleroi which is south of the capital. The return flight requires a separate booking as it is from Brussels Central. When searching on our Flight Finder, simply match up the dates and you should be able to source the same flights.
Brussels itself is a gem of a city. Full of vibrant colour, social modernity and class. If you love cheese, chocolate or wine I could spend all day listing off places. Grand-Place is somewhere that deserves an explicit mention as it is simply beautiful. Delirium is also a fantastic spot for a night out. :)
Enjoy a brilliant budget holiday in Brussels with your besties. Follow the links to book yourself in for good times today.
- Brussels Group Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hostel for Group of 4 incl. Flights only €92pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arriving in South Brussels Charleroi, returning from Brussels Central
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Train Hostel
- Rating: 8.3/10 on Trivago
- Location: 4.1km from city centre but well serviced by trains
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €92 per person based on four adults sharing