There’s no better to improve your week than by booking a cheeky couple of days away. With this Brussels City getaway that I managed to put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can do just that. For the deal, you’ll be staying in a hotel that is located in the heart of this fascinating city.
Brussels City Getaway
A lot of people know Brussels because it’s where the administration of the EU is but it is so much more than a bureaucratic capital. With its gorgeous architecture and magnificent history, there is plenty to explore in this hidden gem of a city. You’ll get to experience this Brussels City getaway from a great location in the centre of it all in the Floris Hotel Ustel. This hotel is just a short distance away from all of the visitor hotspots like famous Manneken Pis Statue, Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
What really sets Brussels apart is it’s vibrant cafe and bar scene. I would really recommend the famous Music Village jazz bar, it’s a great place to relax and listen to some jazz in comfort and style. Would really recommend booking a seat though as it’s one of the most popular bars in the city!
So what are you waiting for? Spice up your week! Most importantly have a fantastic time :)
- Brussels City Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in Central Hotel incl. Flights just €153 pp
- Travel period: 12/10/2017 – 15/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Brussels S. Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Floris Hotel Ustel
- Rating: 7.1 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Central Brussels
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €153 per person based on two adults sharing