If there’s one thing I love about the Brussels Christmas markets, it’s that it’s always so cheap to go there!
Brussels Christmas Markets
Not only do you have beautiful architecture and a fantastic atmosphere awaiting you, but it’s still cheap to go, even when you book now! So if you’re not quite in the festive mood yet, this should do you nicely. :)
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, which means that it comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the Meininger Brussels City Centre. I’ve stayed in this hotel last time I was in Brussels and I really love it – not only is the design super trendy but it’s also in a lovely location by the canal close to the sights of the centre.
The main markets take place in the beautiful Grand Place Square, where you’ll find the stunning city hall and ornate guild houses. As well as the wonderful stalls there are also plenty of chocolate shops where you can get your hands on some delicious Belgian goodies. There’s also a huge ferris wheel, ice rink, light shows and guided tours – just keep a look out for anything that catches your eye! Brussels may be compact, but there’s always just so much going on! :)
I really recommend everyone to come here at Christmas, especially because it feels just so ridiculously cosy! To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Brussels Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €108
- Travel period: 15/12/2017 – 17/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Brussels City Centre
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €108 per person based on two adults sharing