2 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights
Hotel Hotel Jam
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Delve into the heart of Europe and soak up the craic with this super trendy Brussels break – and it’s one that won’t break the bank either!
I was looking around on Trivago and managed to spot a super stylish hotel just south of Brussels city centre. That means you’ve got tons of wicked nightlife, plenty of sights and restaurants to get stuck into, all just a short ride away!
I’ve also picked out some cheap flights to Brussels on Skyscanner which depart from Dublin. So that’s pretty much everything you’ll need already sorted! You’ll be staying at Hotel Jam, situated in a converted school building. And I have to admit that it’s easily one of the most stylish hotel’s I’ve seen in Brussels! Plus there’s even a fantastic roof terrace with its own pools and fantastic views of the city.
Brussels has a fantastic Old Town that’s brimming with museums, theatres, restaurants and nightlife. Lovely parks such as Mont des Artes provide a lovely spot to have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the European capital. Don’t forget to take a look at the breathtaking Grand Place – the old guild houses and intricately designed City Hall is awesome to see!
It’s definitely the place where you can feel those European vibes. Just get stuck in and enjoy this bustling city! :)
- Brussels Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €108
- Travel period: 06/03/2017 – 08/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Jam
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: 2km to centre
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €108 per person based on two adults sharing