With a city as beautiful as this, you’ll want good weather to make the most of it! So why not add a touch of charm to June with this fantastic deal for a Bruges summer trip? :)
Bruges Summer Trip
Even if you’re in the most beautiful city in the world, it does take away a little bit of the excitement if you’re having to huddle up in several layers all the time. Not with this deal! On Expedia I spotted this great holiday package for the middle of June, meaning that you’ll be enjoying some lovely temperatures. So off you go – sit out on the terraces, enjoy a cup of coffee and just enjoy those long, romantic evenings together!
Bruges is compact in size, but it’s perfect for a 2-night break. You’ll have loads of fun exploring the winding streets of the historic centre and going on lovely cruises along the canals. And the architecture is a delight to see! This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Brussels, so you’ll be able to get direct trains between both cities. You’ll also be staying at the Martin’s Relais, a lovely 4* hotel right in the centre of town, so you’re never too far away from all the action.
Be sure to head to the main square, Bruge’s historic heart. There you’ll be able to see the wonderful Belfry and City Hall. Also another tip from me – if you want some cute moments surrounded by wonderful nature then you’ll absolutely love Minnewater Park. :)
If you’re interested then just click the link below to book!
- Bruges Summer Trip: 2 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €131
- Travel period: 12/06/2017 – 14/06/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Martin’s Relais
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €131 per person based on two adults sharing