Fancy a great little city break with plenty of sun to go with it? Then you can’t go wrong with this cheap Malaga break I’ve put together!
Cheap Malaga Break
By the end of April, Malaga will be enjoying lovely temperatures with an average of around 20°C – you’ll hear no complaints from me! ;) I’ve put together this deal using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so you’ve got all the important stuff included, namely your return Dublin flights and your accommodation. Just remember to select the direct flights option when browsing on Skyscanner. :)
You’ll be staying at the Casa Al Sur Terraza which is right next to the historic old town (and not too far away from the beach either!). Rooms are nice and cosy, and the great location really is the cherry on top! So just get out there and start exploring. :)
Despite the Costa del Sol normally being associated with mass tourism, Malaga actually has a wealth of historic sights to get stuck into which sets the city apart from others along the coast. The mighty Alcazaba Fortress is a must-see, as is the lovely cathedral and Gibralfaro Castle. Explore the legacy of famous artist Pablo Picasso, or browse the market stalls at Plaza de la Merced, which is also a great place to sit down with a coffee. And if your feet are starting to ache then you can always chill out at the beach!
If you’re interested in booking the deal then just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Cheap Malaga Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Accommodation incl. Flights only €143
- Travel period: 23/04/2017 – 26/04/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casa Al Sur Terraza
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €143 per person based on two adults sharing