Bruges is a place that knows how to do romance. This charming, and tiny, Belgian city is perfectly photogenic, green and a great place for a quick city break. I found a deal for a Bruges mini cruise holiday using Wowcher in August that will provide an off-beat way to experience this beautiful city.
Bruges Mini Cruise Holiday
During your three-night trip, you’ll be boarding a ferry over to Zeebrugge from the port of Hull in Yorkshire. You’ll have a night at sea and sleep in a comfortable cabin. The next day, you’ll have a whole day in Bruges and will stay in the four-star Hotel NH Brugge. This highly-recommended hotel is in a former 17th-century monastery. It’s the perfect spot for exploring the city as it is a five-minute walk to the Oud St Jan Congress Centre and ten minutes from the market square. You’ll also get coach transfers to and from the ferry!
Known as the “Venice of the north”, this Belgian city has a beautiful canal system and medieval buildings. Make sure to check out the Church of Our Lady and the Belfry. Stop by the market square for dinner and make sure to walk around Minnewater Park and look out over the Lake of Love afterwards.
If this trip floats your boat, then follow the link below to book!
- Bruges Mini Cruise Holiday: 3 Nights incl. Hull Ferry & Hotel Stay for just €135pp
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: 19/08/2018 – 22/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure: Hull Port, Yorkshire
- Hotel: Hotel NH Brugge
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bruges, Belgium
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £135 per person based on two adults sharing