Out of all the countless places in Europe it’s hard to find somewhere that’s as picturesque as Bruges. The historic architecture, cobbled streets and delightful canals are an absolute joy to explore and it’s somewhere I’m always happy to keep coming back to!
Bruges Mini Break
Situated just an hour and a half from Brussels, Bruges is a quiet, peaceful and romantic town that is home to some incredibly well-preserved architecture. By strolling along the winding streets and traditional market squares you can really get a feel for the Belgium of old, and of course you can treat yourself to some of the best Belgian chocolate going by visiting one of the many chocolatiers here!
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder. You’ve got flights to Brussels International, but it’s dead easy travelling between the two places! You can get trains to Bruges which take around an hour and 20 minutes and the services run often, so it’s easy as pie getting around.
You’ll be staying at the Hotel Biskajer during your time in Bruges. This 3* hotel has some positively glowing reviews, and what’s more you’re super central to Bruges as well! The main square and the famous Belfry are just 400 metres from the hotel, and the beautiful Minnewater Park is just a 20 minute walk from you.
To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken to the providers’ websites. :)
- Bruges Mini Break: 2 Nights in Superb Hotel in Central Location incl. Return Flights only €134pp
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Biskajer
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Cost breakdown:
- Hotel: €80 per person (€160 total)
- Flights: €54 per person (€108 total)
- Price: only €134 per person based on two adults sharing