2 Nights incl Flights & 4* Central Hotel
Hotel NH Brugge
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Often overshadowed by the amazing capital city, Bruges is actually an unreal place for a getaway! :) It’s quaint, it’s got the scenery, the atmosphere, and everything a European city should have.
And at this price… you’d be just mad to turn it down! It’s a deal I put together using a Expedia package, and for two nights, it’s an absolute steal! You’ll fly from Dublin and stay in the NH Brugge hotel, a 4* located right in the city centre. You’ll be surrounded by the buzz and sights of the city, with super easy access to everything.
Wander around the canals, try some street food on the cobbled streets, and admire the medieval buildings. When you’re in and around the city centre Markt, you can take a ride on a horse-drawn carriage, and see the city in a whole different light.
The NH Brugge hotel is actually a former monastery, across from the Concert Hall, so it’s in a great location. They boast a cosy vibe with the decor, and you’ll be pretty much guaranteed a pleasant stay, as it has a rating of 81% on Trivago. So to book your Bruges getaway, just click the link below.
- Bruges Getaway: 2 Nights incl Flights & 4* Central Hotel only €173
- Travel period: 02/04/2017 – 04/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: NH Brugge
- Rating: 81% on Trivago
- Location: central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing