Get a break from the winter dullness this November with a brilliant Spain bargain. You and a friend will jet off from Dublin to Malaga and stay 7 nights in an excellent hotel in the Costa Del Sol for €315! I found this deal for you using Click&Go. Read on to find out more about your trip.
Brilliant Spain Bargain
You’ll be staying in the 3 star Myramar Fuengirola Hotel in the beautiful seaside resort of Fuengirola. This destination has excellent reviews with previous guests especially praising the large swimming pools and the helpfulness of the staff. A big plus for families is the kids club which offers many activities. This deal includes an apartment room with balcony, kitchenette for cooking, air conditioning, satellite tv and a private bathroom. There is also a wellness center with spa and jacuzzi facilities so you have that extra change to relax.
With a Moorish flavour
I particularly enjoy seeing Sohail Castle, the ancient Moorish fort that overlooks the city. Otherwise, you have several lovely beaches to choose from and the weather in this region stays warm year round due to the sub-tropical climate. Bioparc Fuengirola is a well-renowned zoo that specializes in conserving endangered animals such a Chimpanzees. All in all, there are countless bars and restaurants to choose from and the larger city of Malaga is only 35km away.
Book your holiday by clicking on the deal below.
- Brilliant Spain Bargain: 7 nights 3* hotel + flights and transfers only €315
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Myramar Fuengirola Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1109 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €315 per person based on two adults sharing