Now the time to snag some early beach bargains for next year and this deal I found for you on Expedia is just that. Fly out from Cork and spend a week in a beautiful part of the island! Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Brilliant Malta Solo Break
The Porto Azzurro Aparthotel is a lovely family run hotel overlooking the picturesque St John’s Bay on the Mediterranean sea. The terrific beaches of Golden Sands and Mellieha Bay are less than 3 km away. Your apartment will have a bathroom ensuite, air-conditioning, and a kitchen. Definitely, a friendly place where you can get to know other guests or just relax by the pool on your on time if that’s what you’re after! This located in the scenic northern end of the Island but amazing places like Valetta are just a short drive away!
Click the link below to book this amazing solo adventure and have a great trip!
- Brilliant Malta Solo Break: 7 Nights in Lovely 3* Hotel with Flights from Cork this April only €221
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/04/2019 – 14/09/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Cork
- Destination airport: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Porto Azzurro Aparthotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,537 reviews
- Location: St Paul’s Bay, Malta
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €221