How can you say no to a city that has it all, fascinating museums, bustling shopping streets, the London Eye and picture-worthy landmarks everywhere! I put together a winning deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder, so start packing because an exciting adventure in the English capital awaits you!
Brilliant London Break
I’ve selected the Days Hotel London-Waterloo because it has a great 4/5 Tripadvisor rating and the location is exceptional. It is within a 10-minute walk to the London Eye, the aquarium, and the Imperial War Museum and has dozens of other attractions within a 3-mile radius.
Although you can easily use the Lambeth or Waterloo tube stations, if you want a holiday whereby you avoid public transport that is very possible with this property. If you are a keen walker and like discovering cities by foot then this is an ideal location, as you can walk to Trafalgar Square and see the bright lights of Leicester Square within 30 minutes of walking.
Here are a few different dates to choose from:
- Brilliant London Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel in the Heart of London incl. Return Flights (Multiple Dates Available) from €146
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Days Hotel London- Waterloo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €146 per person based on two adults sharing