A sure cure for the blues is a cheeky little weekend away. You can forget your troubles with this brilliant little Brussels break that I have managed to put together on Hotels.com and Skyscanner. This little city is bursting at the seams with charm and you’ll be captured by it with this perfect escape.
Brilliant Little Brussels Break
This deal is a great idea for anyone who wants to treat that special someone to something magical. For the deal, you’ll be staying in a city centre hotel where you can enjoy the best that it has to offer from some relative comfort. The NH Brussels Stephanie is an amazing little hotel that offers designer comfort at a seriously affordable price. It happens to have the reputation to back it up as well with a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor after over 1,000 reviews! You’re just a short walk away from all of the most stunning landmarks that are available in this city.
Brussels is somewhat of a crossroads in Europe and it is the administrative capital of the E.U. However don’t let that title fool you, its a vibrant city with plenty to see and do! The history of its multicultural past seeps through its pores and you’ll be able to enjoy all that it has to offer. In terms of must-see landmarks, I would check out the Grand Place. It is an absolutely stunning area that has some really beautiful architecture that will leave you speechless!
So what are you waiting for?! Plan your escape :)
- Brilliant Little Brussels Break: 3 Nights in the City Centre in a 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights just €164
- Travel period: 08/02/2018 – 11/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Brussels Stéphanie
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing