Plan ahead to fight those winter blues with a brilliant Gdansk city break. This terrific deal includes flights from Dublin and a 2-night stay in a wonderful old town boutique hotel. Read on to find out more about this deal!
Brilliant Gdansk City Break
I think the Celestin Residence is the best hotel in the city and according to its review scores (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), so do most other guests. Located in a supreme location in the Old Town right beside the bustling river with its stunning landmarks, this boutique hotel is far cheaper than it has any right to be! Mixing a trendy design with its old building, it’s charming, to say the least.
Once one of the richest trading cities in Poland, the merchants left much of their splendour behind them on the riverfront. The Old Medieval Crane that was once used for unloading goods and the Merchant Buildings that have since been turned into a museum are absolute must-sees. This destination jostles with Krakow for the title of Poland’s cultural capital and I honestly can’t discount its claim after seeing it with my own eyes. A beautiful city that’s perfect for short breaks without breaking the bank!
Click the links below to book your city break and have a pleasant trip!
Departures from Dublin
- Brilliant Gdansk City Break: 2 Nights in Top Rated 3-Star Hotel with Flights from Dublin from only €74
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: March 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Celestin Residence
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Old Town
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €74 per person based on two adults sharing