Dubai is one of those cities that is truly larger-than-life. From the towering skylines to the impeccably luxurious resorts, it’s a city that seemingly never sleeps.
Brilliant Dubai Deal
If you want to indulge in a bit of that VIP treatment but don’t want to break the bank, then be sure to check out this brilliant Dubai deal I’ve managed to put together. You’ll have a whole week to explore the city, relax, or even head out to the deserts or Abu Dhabi!
This Expedia package comes with both your return flights and your 6-night stay at the superb Rove Healthcare City hotel. This 3* hotel is seriously trendy and offers brilliant value for money in a city that can be pretty pricey! The décor is nice and bright with funky splashes of colour for good measure. On-site you’ll also find amenities such as a fitness centre, restaurant and even an outdoor pool, perfect for when you have to cool off from the sunshine.
Dubai features some of the world’s most impressive examples of modern architecture. From the iconic Burj al Arab to the Burj Khalifa, there’s seemingly no limits when it comes to designing these mind-boggling structures. Down by Dubai Creek you can get a feel for the Dubai of old by wandering through the souk markets, or you can opt for one of the countless shopping centres and stock up on a proper wardrobe update.
To book this holiday to Dubai, simply check out the links below to be taken to the holiday package over at Expedia’s website. :)
- Brilliant Dubai Deal: 6 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Return Flights from only €525pp
- Travel period: 09/09/2018 – 16/09/2018
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Rove Healthcare City
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Oud Metha, Dubai
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €525 per person based on two adults sharing