There’s nothing better than getting a little break for yourself to look forward to. The only thing that could make it easier is if you had nothing else to worry about. Well with this brilliant Bulgaria break that I have found on LoveHolidays you can do just that! Check out the scenic mountains of Bulgaria in some serious comfort and style.
Brilliant Bulgaria Break
I think I’ve really outdone myself with this one! When I saw the deal for an all inclusive holiday in a well-rated hotel for well under €300, I could hardly believe it. The hotel you’ll be staying in, the Casa Karina Aparthotel, is a place that has a fabulous reputation with those that have stayed there. It has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and many people praise it for the relaxed atmosphere that it provides you with. Considering that it’s all inclusive as well, this deal is a serious antidote for work stress!
You can either choose to relax while you are there but you can also check out some of the best skiing you can get in Europe. The hotel is located near one of the most beautiful ski resorts in Bulgaria, Bansko. The town of Bansko itself has plenty of shops, restaurants and bars so you won’t be bored while you’re there. Bansko has a rich history and is open for exploration by any of the visitors it hosts. It is littered with cobblestone streets that you can wander down and some really fascinating museums and cultural landmarks.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details below and have a fantastic time! :)
- Brilliant Bulgaria Break: 1 Week All Inclusive in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights for just €234
- Travel period: 28/09/2017 – 05/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Sofia Airport
- Airline: Budget Airlines
- Hotel: Casa Karina Aparthotel
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bankso, Bulgaria
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €234 per person based on two adults sharing