Budapest is an absolutely stunning city to explore and now you can do it without breaking the bank! I found this deal for a lovely apartment on Hotels.com & my Flight Finder for cheap flights! Read on to find out more about this stunning deal!
Brilliant Budapest City Break
The United Colours of Budapest 4* is a plush apartment in the city centre near the gorgeous Keleti Railway Station. You’ll be just a short walk to the metro line and then you’ll have the whole city at your fingertips. Visit the amazing ruin bars dotted throughout the city or check out the various thermal baths. Climb up the hill to the Royal Palace where you can get a tremendous overview of the entire city. Everything is remarkably cheap here for eating out and the selection is mouthwatering!
- Brilliant Budapest City Break: 2 Nights in 4* City Centre Apartment with Flights just €86!
- Provider: Hotels.com & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 03/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: United Colours of Budapest 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 888 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Beside Keleti Rail Station
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €86 per person based on two adults sharing